Saturday, April 12, 2008

So you want a free laptop free ehh?

Okay, I will say no more than to stay as far away from this site as possible. www.GetMyFreeLaptop.com Come on wake up! Yes it is possible that if you sign up for all the offers needed and you don't break any of the rules along the way, then you might just receive a free laptop, but don't dream before you check out this and other offers like it. Always read the small print, the privacy information and the about us tabs, as they usually underline all the ways that if for some reason you don't follow all the rules and links that they are in no way responsible for your misfortune. IF you put all your information into websites like these you will not only give these advertisers the right to contact you, but you give the main company to sell your personal information many times over. This opens the door to lots of junk mail, spam, phone solicitors, and your name being put on every "I will buy anything" list out there. So like I said, just stay away from scams and let me worry about guiding you in the right direction.

If I find that any of the real money makers I post is not real or makes people loose money instead of make it I will not only take it off my site, but I will let everyone know to stay well away from them.

No comments:

Google